- Build your EverBlock wall to install your accordion door system.
- Walls must be at least 7ft high for the door to be installed.
- Apply Track Lubricant to round nodules on top of door.
- Slide round nodules into Door Lintel with Track.
- Place unit at the top of block wall fitting holes onto the lugs.
- Insert 2 Door Handle Pins into one door handle, then slot handle pins through holes on the Door Panel Unit.
- Attach remaining Door Handle to the Handle Pins and squeeze for a tight fit.
- Secure Accordion Door to wall by fastening the Door Support Clips to one side (centered) with the screw.
- Snap that end of the Door Panel into the Clips.
Step 5- Align Reciever Channel and fasten with screw.
- Align and fasten the Magnetic Plates along the Channel Reciever.
- Tighten all screws with a screwdriver by hand to not strip the screw.